Active checks & vanished services

Hi Andreas,

After launching the command cmk --debug -vvvnI Checkpoint-app1
the output is:

EXECUTING DISCOVERY PLUGINS (10)
Trying discovery with: hr_cpu, ucd_mem, snmp_uptime, ucd_cpu_load, if64_tplink, hr_ps, if64adm, if64, hr_fs, snmp_info

I can’t find the line you say SNMP scan found, it doesn’t appear or I’m not able to find it. Maybe I should launch a cmk with other parameters to make it appear in my output.
I have done the same test on another site with the checkpoint and the output is different:

Loading autochecks from /omd/sites/integracion/var/check_mk/autochecks/checkpoint-app1.mk

• EXECUTING DISCOVERY PLUGINS (27)
    Trying discovery with: checkpoint_tunnels, checkpoint_memory, dell_om_processors, checkpoint_powersupply, checkpoint_fan, dell_om_power.unit, checkpoint_temp, checkpoint_firewall, checkpoint_voltage, dell_om_mem, hr_ps, dell_om_fans, if64adm, hr_cpu, snmp_uptime, checkpoint_ha_problems, dell_om_power, checkpoint_svn_status, hr_fs, dell_om_esmlog, dell_om_sensors, dell_om_disks, snmp_info, checkpoint_connections, checkpoint_ha_status, ucd_cpu_load, checkpoint_packets

I am also having this problem with other models such as the Nexus and Cisco3750.

Thanks

Ana