Backing up slave sites

Hi,

In “Analyze Configuration”, it’s warning about backups not being done of the slaves (but the master is OK).

How do I configure individual slave backups from the master’s WATO so that these checks will be green?

Cheers,
Rich

If i remember it correctly this can only be setup on the slave.
But on my distributed systems slaves are handled with normal backup software and config backup is done on the master :slight_smile:

HI

I have the same Issue, but as we started with a single site, and then moved to Multi-Site, the originally configured site backup is still running daily ( and I have no idea where that is configured )

For my new remote sites, I am just using the omd command locally on the host to run daily backups using CRON

Tony

1 Like

Thanks all for replying. What I ended up doing on my remote sites is temporarily enabling WATO, setting up backup jobs, then disabling it again. The main site doesn’t overwrite the remote site’s backup configuration, so it seems we’re all good and Analyze Configuration is no longer complaining :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Rich

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.