Business intelligence nodes filtered by tags

Hi there,
I’m trying to create a bi aggregation generated by host tags. These tags correspond to host locations. So you see, I want to have a root aggregation “all hosts”, sub groups (nodes) for my tags (i.e. locations), in there nodes for each host, in there nodes for its services.

My first strategy was to generate child nodes for the tag filters in the aggregation rule “all hosts”.

“…based on host search” -> select tags ->“Host name: All Hosts”-> “Call a rule” with arguments/parameters
1: something like a name for the tag because I think there is no variable to use for it
2: “$1$” for the hostname

And so on…

Actually all nodes are created correctly but the resulting child nodes corresponding to those tags are not aggregated but shown separately although their names are the same. You see that in the screenshot attached.

Is there a solution for that or do I have to choose my second strategy and create a rule for each tag instead of trying to go by child node generation?

I hope the problem gets clear in my description. Thanks a lot in advance for any help on that!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.