Check_mk 1.6 notifications as per contact group with counter

Hi team

i am using check_mk 1.6 .
if i want to setup notifications in such a way , that if we have 3 contact group .
say L1, L2 and L3
if we have any critical notification or alarm is repeating for say 10 times , it should go to L2 .
if we have any critical notification or alarm is repeating for say 20 times , it should go to L3 .
and all notifications by default should go to L1

can we achieve this in GUI?

Regards
Manoj

Yes
You need to enable “periodic notifications during service/host problems” and then you need to define different notification rules for the different recipients with the setting “Restrict to notification number” from - to.

1 Like

Thanks Andreas

can you please give me some example or details steps for define different notification rules for the different recipients with the setting “Restrict to notification number”

Here Alerts via Email, SMS, Ticketsystems and more you find the complete notification manual article.
“Restrict to notification number” is only one of the many available conditions and means nothing else that this rule should only match if the notification number is inside your defined range.

Thanks Andreas for your suggestion , that is very helpful

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed. Contact an admin if you think this should be re-opened.