Check_MK upgrading (1.5.0p7.cee -> current stable 1.6.0p*)

Hi again,

So the discovery Check_MK gets into UKNOWN state every time it is ran and tells me to “submit a crash report”. What I see in the logs is the following:

ValueError (invalid literal for int() with base 10: ‘ST_RAC_CIMB/’)

Traceback
File “/omd/sites/NWTSBCK/lib/python/cmk_base/decorator.py”, line 58, in wrapped_check_func
status, infotexts, long_infotexts, perfdata = check_func(hostname, *args, **kwargs)
File “/omd/sites/NWTSBCK/lib/python/cmk_base/discovery.py”, line 422, in check_discovery
on_error=“raise”)
File “/omd/sites/NWTSBCK/lib/python/cmk_base/discovery.py”, line 1057, in _get_host_services
return _get_node_services(host_config, ipaddress, sources, multi_host_sections, on_error)
File “/omd/sites/NWTSBCK/lib/python/cmk_base/discovery.py”, line 1065, in _get_node_services
multi_host_sections, on_error)
File “/omd/sites/NWTSBCK/lib/python/cmk_base/discovery.py”, line 1098, in _get_discovered_services
multi_host_sections, on_error)
File “/omd/sites/NWTSBCK/lib/python/cmk_base/discovery.py”, line 834, in _discover_services
check_plugin_name, on_error):
File “/omd/sites/NWTSBCK/lib/python/cmk_base/data_sources/host_sections.py”, line 299, in _update_with_parse_function
return parse_function(section_content)
File “/omd/sites/NWTSBCK/share/check_mk/checks/oracle_asm_diskgroup”, line 157, in parse_oracle_asm_diskgroup
“fg_disks”: int(fg_disks),

As far as I understand this is the reason why I cannot see the Oracle ASM disks in the monitoring.
Any idea how to fix this?
Thank you in advance.

P.S. A little bit below in the logs, I see that it finds the ASM disks (and their actual size, etc) … but something’s wrong and it cannot show them:
" [None,
u’MOUNTED’,
u’EXTERN’,
u’N’,
u’512’,
u’4096’,
u’4194304’,
u’2289640’,
u’162292’,
u’0’,
u’162292’,
u’0’,