Check_MK upgrading (1.5.0p7.cee -> current stable 1.6.0p*)

Hi again all,

First, I want to apologise for the loooong post.
So, I have updated the agent and the plugins, but the discovery still breaks with the following. I have all the checks working, expect the ASM disk-related ones - the used/free space ones.
"Starting job…

• FETCHING DATA
    [agent] Execute data source
    [piggyback] Execute data source
    No piggyback files for ‘Name_of_the_VM’. Skip processing.
    No piggyback files for ‘IP_OF_THE_VM’. Skip processing.
    WARNING: Exception while parsing agent section ‘oracle_asm_diskgroup’: ValueError(“invalid literal for int() with base 10: ‘ST_RAC_CIMB/’”,)
    File “/omd/sites/SITE_NAME/lib/python/cmk_base/data_sources/host_sections.py”, line 299, in _update_with_parse_function
    return parse_function(section_content)
    File “/omd/sites/SITE_NAME/share/check_mk/checks/oracle_asm_diskgroup”, line 157, in parse_oracle_asm_diskgroup
    “fg_disks”: int(fg_disks),

systemd_units does not support discovery. Skipping it.
ps_lnx does not support discovery. Skipping it.
ps.perf does not support discovery. Skipping it.
Completed."

Maybe I did something wrong with the update, so I am writing down how I updated the agent and the plugins:
0. Deleted the VM from monitoring.

1. Agent update:
    Went to the Check_mk server GUI -> WATO -> Monitoring agents -> agent files -> Packaged agents category - > downloaded the check-mk-agent-1.6.0p16-1.noarch.rpm
    SCP the file to the monitored VM and:
    rpm -U check-mk-agent-1.6.0p16-1.noarch.rpm
    systemctl reload xinted.service

checked the update with:

check_mk_agent | head
<<<check_mk>>>
Version: 1.6.0p16
AgentOS: linux

1. Plugins update. I have only 3 plugins for that server (at least that is what is in “/usr/lib/check_mk_agent/plugins”) - mk_oracle, mk_oracle_asm & mk_oracle_crs.
    So I went again to:
    Check_mk server GUI -> WATO -> Monitoring agents -> agent files -> LINUX/UNIX AGENTS - PLUGINS category. Opened the above-mentioned plugins in a browser and copy-pasted the text into the files with the same names in /usr/lib/check_mk_agent/plugins. The text is copied via notepad++ and into VIM so I guess no special characters or something is inserted.

2. Add the host again to the monitoring. And the error from the start of my post is presented when I do Full scan. I believe that the agent is working, because there are a LOT of checks discovered. The machine is pretty much monitored as it should be - just no info about the ASM free/used space.

Will be gratefull if someone can give some insight.
Thank you in advance.