Check_MK uses default api for opsgenie

Hi There,

the 2.0.0p4 Version (and any 2.0 before , 1.6 and older works fine) only uses the default API for Ops Genie, not the Check_MK Integration for Opsgenie (which doesn’t work for 2.0).
So you can’t set rules in Opsgenie for Notifications, because it uses the unconfigurable default API, where you can’t set any rules.
You can’t really configure the integration it should use.

1 Like

I don’t know if i fully understand what’s the problem.
If you use the howto from our docs (using an api key of the checkmk integration), this should work fine with checkmk 2.0

Yeah it works, thats not my problem, the Problem is, it uses the default opsgenie API, not the one you could set up in opsgenie (under Teams → Integrations → Check_MK), where you could set rules for the alerts.

https://api.eu.opsgenie.com/v1/json/checkmk you can’t use this url, where the Integration for Check_MK from Opsgenie is, it only uses the default api.

Push?
The Problem still persists

I have the same problem, the API key from the CheckMK integration is accepted by Opsgenie, but the events in Opsgenie end up in the “Default API” and can’t be processed very well because not all fields are indexed.

The official CMK Opsgenie Notification Script is using the “new” Opsgenie V2 API and all the Events are processd by the “Default API” Integration because they are not taken into account by the Opsgenie Checkmk Integration.

The Checkmk Opsgenie Integration is based on the old depricated Opsgenie V1 API.

Maybe that’s the Problem and Trieb29 needs to update the Checkmk Opsgenie Integration on the Opsgenie Website.

Screenshots from version 1.2.8 nice :slight_smile:

What about notifications bulking to Opsgenie?
Version: 2.0.0p20.cee

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed. Contact an admin if you think this should be re-opened.