CheckMK 2.0 - How to directly disable notifications

Hi together,

In general, the new GUI of CheckMK 2.0 is quite intuitive and everything is nicely layed out.

The only problem I still struggle with, is the missing sidebar box, where I can instantly disable/enable notifications for the complete site and other things.

Currently I can only disable system-wide notifications by disabling each notification rule, or is there any better solution to quickly disable/enable notifications in case of configurative changes I want to make, which can lead to unwanted notifications during discovery/etc.

Thanks everybody.

Best Regards
Markus

Hi @Notausstieg0309

On the sidebar in CMK 2.0, there’s a big “plus” sign at the bottom (on mouseover), which gives you access to “snapins”. There you can (re-)add the “Master Control” snapin, and you should have the functionality you had before.

HTH,
Thomas

Hi Thomas,

I have searched the available snap-ins, but there was no “Master Control” available. The Master Control Snap-In was already added to the sidebar but it was collapsed and I missed it as it was visualy hard to distinguish between each snap-in element.

Sorry for disturbing…

Thanks for your help

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed. Contact @fayepal if you think this should be re-opened.