CRIT - no unmonitored services found, no vanished services found, no new host labels [agent] Communication failed: timed out

Hi,

I have been working with CheckMk for a short time and I have difficulties with some error scenarios. I recently created a Host on CheckMK and received the message “CRIT - no unmonitored services found, no vanished services found, no new labels, [agent] Communication failed: timed out”.
CheckMK is in the Enterprise version 1.6.0p6 in Windows environment. How to resolve this point?

!

Another point: We use local scripts and I want this host to use these scripts for monitoring, carrying out the execution in the order given in the nomenclature. How can I perform this configuration?

I apologize if the questions are primary or basic.

I thank you for your attention.

Firewall? Need 6556 open so the monitor can reach it on the host being monitored. IMHO, that’s the likely cause.

2 Likes

cjcox,

I want to thank you for your time and support. As a test to validate the communication problem with the checkMk agent, I decided to create a virtual environment and realized that the windows firewall prevented communication with port 6556. I noticed that this port was in LISTENING, but I couldn’t close the telnet with the IP/PORT. Thank you very much.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.