Distributed Monitoring, unable to add a new site

Hi,

I use checkmk 1.6.0p8 RAW, I tried without success to add a new connections (I have already 6).

Anybody know how to enable debug to have some clues?

I can make a telnet connexion on the port 6557 with success and I import the SSL certifcat with success.
I also reset the cmkadmin password, but I got the same error. I have 50K services and 1.5K hosts.

Internal error: Your request timed out after 110 seconds. This issue may be related to a local configuration problem or a request which works with a too large number of objects. But if you think this issue is a bug, please send a crash report.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/omd/sites/mtl/lib/python/cmk/gui/wato/pages/sites.py”, line 585, in _action_login
response = watolib.do_site_login(login_id, name, passwd)
File “/omd/sites/mtl/lib/python/cmk/gui/watolib/automations.py”, line 321, in do_site_login
data=post_data).strip()
File “/omd/sites/mtl/lib/python/cmk/gui/watolib/automations.py”, line 283, in get_url
timeout=timeout,
File “/omd/sites/mtl/lib/python/requests/api.py”, line 116, in post
return request(‘post’, url, data=data, json=json, **kwargs)
File “/omd/sites/mtl/lib/python/requests/api.py”, line 60, in request
return session.request(method=method, url=url, **kwargs)
File “/omd/sites/mtl/lib/python/requests/sessions.py”, line 533, in request
resp = self.send(prep, **send_kwargs)
File “/omd/sites/mtl/lib/python/requests/sessions.py”, line 646, in send
r = adapter.send(request, **kwargs)
File “/omd/sites/mtl/lib/python/requests/adapters.py”, line 449, in send
timeout=timeout
File “/omd/sites/mtl/lib/python/urllib3/connectionpool.py”, line 600, in urlopen
chunked=chunked)
File “/omd/sites/mtl/lib/python/urllib3/connectionpool.py”, line 343, in _make_request
self._validate_conn(conn)
File “/omd/sites/mtl/lib/python/urllib3/connectionpool.py”, line 839, in _validate_conn
conn.connect()
File “/omd/sites/mtl/lib/python/urllib3/connection.py”, line 301, in connect
conn = self._new_conn()
File “/omd/sites/mtl/lib/python/urllib3/connection.py”, line 159, in _new_conn
(self._dns_host, self.port), self.timeout, **extra_kw)
File “/omd/sites/mtl/lib/python/urllib3/util/connection.py”, line 70, in create_connection
sock.connect(sa)
File “/omd/sites/mtl/lib/python2.7/socket.py”, line 228, in meth
return getattr(self._sock,name)(*args)
File “/omd/sites/mtl/lib/python/cmk/gui/htmllib.py”, line 786, in handle_request_timeout
“issue is a bug, please send a crash report.”) % duration)
RequestTimeout: Your request timed out after 110 seconds. This issue may be related to a local configuration problem or a request which works with a too large number of objects. But if you think this issue is a bug, please send a crash report.

Regards,

Hallo,
I had similar problems some days ago because of security configuration of the connections.
Ralf

it was a vmware problem… I need to delete everything, and all its working… strange problem…

Hi, quick Question: how did you come up with the conclusion to drop everything? And did you create a complete fresh VM, or a new network interface?
And how exactly did you got to the vmware diagnose?
I have a similar case right now. I created a new omd site, but still the same issue. Both sites are version 1.6.p23

Internal error: Your request timed out after 110 seconds. This issue may be related to a local configuration problem or a request which works with a too large number of objects. But if you think this issue is a bug, please send a crash report.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/omd/sites/dws_mon/lib/python/cmk/gui/wato/pages/sites.py”, line 585, in _action_login
response = watolib.do_site_login(login_id, name, passwd)
File “/omd/sites/dws_mon/lib/python/cmk/gui/watolib/automations.py”, line 321, in do_site_login
data=post_data).strip()
File “/omd/sites/dws_mon/lib/python/cmk/gui/watolib/automations.py”, line 283, in get_url
timeout=timeout,
File “/omd/sites/dws_mon/lib/python/requests/api.py”, line 116, in post
return request(‘post’, url, data=data, json=json, **kwargs)
File “/omd/sites/dws_mon/lib/python/requests/api.py”, line 60, in request
return session.request(method=method, url=url, **kwargs)
File “/omd/sites/dws_mon/lib/python/requests/sessions.py”, line 533, in request
resp = self.send(prep, **send_kwargs)
File “/omd/sites/dws_mon/lib/python/requests/sessions.py”, line 646, in send
r = adapter.send(request, **kwargs)
File “/omd/sites/dws_mon/lib/python/requests/adapters.py”, line 449, in send
timeout=timeout
File “/omd/sites/dws_mon/lib/python/urllib3/connectionpool.py”, line 600, in urlopen
chunked=chunked)
File “/omd/sites/dws_mon/lib/python/urllib3/connectionpool.py”, line 343, in _make_request
self._validate_conn(conn)
File “/omd/sites/dws_mon/lib/python/urllib3/connectionpool.py”, line 839, in _validate_conn
conn.connect()
File “/omd/sites/dws_mon/lib/python/urllib3/connection.py”, line 301, in connect
conn = self._new_conn()
File “/omd/sites/dws_mon/lib/python/urllib3/connection.py”, line 159, in _new_conn
(self._dns_host, self.port), self.timeout, **extra_kw)
File “/omd/sites/dws_mon/lib/python/urllib3/util/connection.py”, line 70, in create_connection
sock.connect(sa)
File “/omd/sites/dws_mon/lib/python2.7/socket.py”, line 228, in meth
return getattr(self._sock,name)(*args)
File “/omd/sites/dws_mon/lib/python/cmk/gui/htmllib.py”, line 804, in handle_request_timeout
“issue is a bug, please send a crash report.”) % duration)
RequestTimeout: Your request timed out after 110 seconds. This issue may be related to a local configuration problem or a request which works with a too large number of objects. But if you think this issue is a bug, please send a crash report.

In my case, we got a problem with the vlan under vmware. To debug your problem, you can log in all our sattelites and test the configuration with: cmk -URv --debug

Maybe you will see the problem. Also, did you check the port between the master and slaves (6557) or do you accept all tls certificates?

Regards