What i want to do:
- A graph with regex ( use " * " ) in Grafana.
- Tag into InfluxDB
Example of my InfluxDB :
- A : hostname.host-a.belgium.be.monitor.CPU_Usage
- B : hostname.host-b.belgium.be.monitor.CPU_Usage
- C : hostname.host-c.belgium.be.monitor.CPU_Usage
I want to create a query into Grafana like this :
- select CPU usage from *.belgium.be.monitor.CPU_Usage
I understand that if i want to use regex into query, i need tag in my influxDB to group multiple hostnames.
This tutorial say me that is not possible (page 22) : https://checkmk.com/download/checkmk2019%20-%20Integrating%20checkmk%20in%20Grafana%20via%20InfluxDB.pdf
Someone can help me to understand how to create this graph in Grafana with “regex” ?
Thanks a lot.