File ca-certificates.crt on the master site gets empty while activating changes

Hello Hermann,

The ticket will not be created that way but we will be able to take a look at the report if you send us the data throught the feedback@checkmk.com email.

What we need:

• Make sure you send the data about the 2.2 version, not the older one
  • A reproducible example
  • The diagnostics file that you can download through the Checkmk interface, as described in the article @chauhan_sudhir sent

That way we will be able to take a look into it in more detail.

Thank you, @Sara!

One question, though: do you have kind of a secure upload service which I can use to share the dump file with you? I would like to avoid sending the dump file unencrypted over the Internet. The file size cold be the next issue.

opened a bug report today.

Hello Hermann,

in general, we have secure methods for data transmission via our support portal, if you have a support contract.

Regarding your request: we received it. We took a quick look at it and were not able to discover the root cause immediately and there is so far no indication that it is a bug, as we were not able to reproduce it. This would require a more thorough digging, which can only be done by our support team. Thus, I unfortunately can’t help any further.

I recommend therefore to either reach out to one of our partners for support or get a support contract.

Sorry.

1 Like

same behavior with CEE 2.2.0p16

I have faced the same behavior in CEE 2.2.0p25.

@Nitair : have you managed to fix the issue?

Yeah. I have resolved it. It was quite strange, but removing all old extension packages was my solution.

Thanks for sharing!
Strange indeed!
We’ve got some 3rd party packages installed, though. We’ll need to test your approach.