Graph not rendering in Main Dashboard

**CMK version: 2.0.0p27
**OS version: CheckMK Appliance 1.4.19

Error message: “Sorry, you cannot create combined graphs for more than 100 objects” (Percentage of total service problems on Main Dashboard)

Ironically, the very Werk that was supposed to fix this error actually seems to have introduced it for us. The problem first occured after updating to 2.0.0p27.

Additional Info: We have one remote site connected to the main site via livestatus / distributed monitoring.

Hello, we have the same issue in distributed setting, but only when we log in directly on a slave site, not on the master site.

**CMK version: 2.0.0p27cee
**OS version: RHEL 7.9

regards
Christian

Hallo,
similar Problems in Version 2.1.
Ralf

Hi,
in my case it was this filter which was missing after the update:

regards,
Franz

This section (Context / Search filters) is not available for the “Percentage of service Problems” view.

my Version: CEE 2.1.0p8

1 Like

This is our exact problem with 2.0.0p27.cee (Ubuntu 20.04.4 LTS). Trying to clone the Main Dashboard for just our DBAs and getting this:

Percentage of total service problems

Cannot create graph

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/omd/sites/bmd/lib/python3/cmk/gui/plugins/metrics/html_render.py", line 674, in render_graph_content_html
    graph_artwork = artwork.compute_graph_artwork(graph_recipe, graph_data_range,
  File "/omd/sites/bmd/lib/python3/cmk/gui/plugins/metrics/artwork.py", line 116, in compute_graph_artwork
    curves = compute_graph_artwork_curves(graph_recipe, graph_data_range)
  File "/omd/sites/bmd/lib/python3/cmk/gui/plugins/metrics/artwork.py", line 263, in compute_graph_artwork_curves
    rrd_data = rrd_fetch.fetch_rrd_data_for_graph(graph_recipe, graph_data_range)
  File "/omd/sites/bmd/lib/python3/cmk/gui/plugins/metrics/rrd_fetch.py", line 26, in fetch_rrd_data_for_graph

@CFriedrich did you get anywhere with this on your end?

Scott

Thank you, this solved my problem with that graph.
CME 2.1.0p9