Gude_powerbanks not showing up?

Hi,

i want to use a manual SNMP check gude_powerbanks. This should be sufficient for my needs, hopefully.
Reference: https://checkmk.com/integrations/gude_powerbanks

But I cannot find this check at WATO -> Manual Checks? I only see 2 other Gude Checks.

There should be 4 more (gude_powerbanks, gude_relayport, gude_temp, gude_humidity)

For reference: I just click on WATO -> Manual Check and type in “gude” as a search. Only “Levels for Gude PDU Devices” shows up, which uses 2 other devices of gude as checktype (pdu_gude_8301, pdu_gude_8310)

I think I get it know, the manual SNMP checks check automatically if the snmpwalk outputs matches any given parameter to execute the script.

Sadly the gude_powerbanks script does not work for my Gude PDU. Just trying to understand how this works to adapt it to my Gude Expert Power Control 8221-1

All you have to do is add the Gude host IP/hostname depensing on your DNS with the SNMP credentials and set the datasource as SNMP and click on Save&Go to Services.

You should see the GUDE based checks added to the inventory.
BTW, here you find them:

OMD[v160p20]:~/share/check_mk/checks$ ls|grep -i gude
gude_humidity
gude_powerbanks
gude_relayport
gude_temp
pdu_gude.include
pdu_gude_8301
pdu_gude_8310

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed. Contact @fayepal if you think this should be re-opened.