Happy New Year, Dear Checkmk Community!

Dear users, contributors, plugin developers, partners, Checkmk team, helpers of the forum and all the other people who feel like a part of the community all around the globe! :world_map:

Coming out of my short Christmas time-off, I would like to, first of all, say thank you for the last year. I am beyond grateful that this year I joined Checkmk team and this amazing community that every day surprises me with great people I meet. I hope that I did and will bring value to this community.

Not only I want to thank you but also share my hopes for the next, 2023 year: that we will meet on the Checkmk Conference, on Community Calls and on many other occasions. Furthermore, I believe that we will find more new ways of developing Checkmk as not only a product but as an ecosystem in which community thrives together with the product and is inseparable from it, where success of one inevitably leads to the success of the whole :relieved:

I do not know what next year will bring, but I hope that it brings you and your loved ones happiness, prosperity, health and opportunities for growth. I hope we stay together and manage to overcome any challenges, if we meet any.

Looking forward to seeing you next year,
Your Community Manager,
Sara
:vulcan_salute:

8 Likes

Happy New Year from Berlin!

3 Likes

Happy new year from Cologne and all the best for the upcoming year! :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes