How to connect contact to time period

In old versions od CMK, In contacts we could select notifications time from configured Time Periods.
In new version I can define Time Periods, but I can’t see any way to attach them to Contact, Contact Groups or Notifications for contacts.

I know I can define custom periods per contact - but I need to do them for each contact.
What I want to have is to use predefined Time Periods.

Didn’t found it in documentation, can someone guide me somehow where should i look for that option ?

Each user account (and therefor contact) can have its own notification rules.
They even can cancel global notifications (like the default one).
In user notification rules time periods can be used to cancel e.g. email delivery during normal working hours for specific users.

1 Like

Yes, but this is not what i want to achieve. As I said, i know I can define per user time periods.
But what if I have group of 60 users with the same settings, and another 30 with different?
Defined Time Periods was something that was working in older versions, and in new i cannot find a proper way to connect user account to those defined earlier Time Periods

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.