How to disable lots of discovered services at once

Hi

I’ve recently started entering more and more services of our servers in CheckMK.
Mow I ran a discovery of services of a SQL server and it did discover alot, but I want to narrow my scope on what to monitor; so how do I go about disabling all the services at once?
I would select them all, but I can’t find a way to disable them all without clicking each one individually and hitting the red button to move it to disabled services.

Anyone got a clue to disable lot’s of services at once?

Running version 2.0 on Ubuntu

You can use the ruleset “Disabled services” for that purpose.

Yes, ofcourse.
But I want to be able to move lots of them at once to disabled services.
so I select the ones I want to have disabled, but then what button do I use to move them there?

Hi,
as Robert mentioned, you can use the ruleset for this. You are able to use regex within the rule or other conditions like label or other things.

Cheers,
Christian

Hey there.

I don’t feel that using a regex in the Disable Services ruleset always makes the most sense. Instead (in 2.0), use the checkboxes to select the services you want to disable, and then under Actions, click “Disable Monitored Services”:

Tralin

If the services are not monitored yet you need Disable undecided services. Just for thoroughness. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed. Contact an admin if you think this should be re-opened.