How to find which notification settings is effective in mail notification

Hai Check_MK community,

I am facing an issue in notification alert that, If am set any single user (Notify all contacts of the notified host or service) for HOST notification alert then no notification will sent. But if am selecting for “Notify all host” then the notification will sent to all members mail ID’s in check_mk.

And in the same time coming to “Global Notification Rule” , “Match host event type” if am selected “UP > DOWN” option for notification, then also am receiving Flapping, recover, Up notification also in all members mail ID’s.

In option “Notification Method” am edited “Subject for notification” this edited subject also not reflecting in receiving those mails also

Can anyone help to find out issue. :pensive:

If i want to check if a notification is triggered or not i use the analyse function inside the rule based notifications. This will help to find wrong configured rules or to find rules what generate to many notifications.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed. Contact an admin if you think this should be re-opened.