How to use multiple Dynamic Host Management Entries for different folders?

Hi there. I try to have kubernetes inventories automatically added to different Folders. Therefore i created multiple Dynamic Host Management daemons and let each only create hosts with a specific name in it. That suddenly leads to a situation where the dcds do lock each other. I get errors all the time because some changes couldn’t be activated because other changes are currently being activated.

Am i doing that right?
Or is there maybe another function which i can use to move the hosts into their target folders after being created by the automatic kubernetes inventory?

Inside of one DCD you can configure already what you want. Different matches and every match for it’s own target folder.
I have done this for a large kubernetes and sort all the objects depending on the name.

I know the option but the problem for me was that all the dcd jobs locked themselve out of each other because they all try to activate changes at the same time. Have you spreaded the pause times of these jobs?

That’s the reason that i have only one job. But this one job has many like the following.

Here i create hosts inside two different folders. All is done with the name of the host as matching criteria.

aaah i didn’t realize that i can do that :slight_smile: Will try that out, thanks!!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed. Contact @fayepal if you think this should be re-opened.