InfluxDB queue full - where to configure?

CMK version: 2.1.0p4
OS version: Debian 10

Error message:[influxdb connection pool] queue full, didn’t push update (ongoing all the time)

Output of “cmk --debug -vvn hostname”: I guess its affecting all devices / services. Is there any option for configuring the pool (amount of concurrent connections for example)?

Hi,

could you give me an overview of how many hosts/services you monitor (per site)?

Hi @marcel.arentz !

Yes, one affected site has 40 devices, aprox 16k services. Is there any metric / status I can check?

br
Oliver

Just a short update on this case. We’re currently working on an improvement regarding the efficiency/speed of our exporter. The first step is finished (adding metrics to the “OMD mysite performance” service). Please keep an eye to our werks, even if I try to spread the updates, e.g. to this topic.

2 Likes

Hi! THX & I am aware of this change and did the upgrade already. It looks like as expected … Influxdb queue is fully saturated all the time. I have also updated our support ticket accordingly.

br
Oliver

Just a short notice for everyone following this topic: We implemented all the improvements to our influxdb connector. The respective werks are the following:

With these changes, the problems should vanish completely and leave enough space to scale a lot more. You may test these tweaks in the upcoming patch release (2.1.0p21).

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed. Contact an admin if you think this should be re-opened.