Invalid check parameter: Undefined key 'discovered_resources'

I’m having the following error when trying to monitor with Azure-Agent

Invalid check parameter: Undefined key ‘discovered_resources’ in the dictionary. Allowed are resource_pinning, warning_levels, exception_levels, remaining_reads_levels_lower, remaining_reads_unknown_state.
Variable: checkgroup_parameters:azure_agent_info
Parameters:
{‘discovered_resources’: [u’ntlle’,
u’intlle/Ket’,
u’intlle/sta’,
‘exception_levels’: (1, 1),
‘remaining_reads_levels_lower’: (6000, 3000),
‘remaining_reads_unknown_state’: 1,
‘warning_levels’: (1, 10)}

A little bit more information about your system would be good (version and so on).
Is it possible that you used before an older version of the Azure check or upgraded your system recently?
The actual Azure check don’t have a parameter “discovered_resources” and that’s the reason that you get this error message.

1 Like

I followed the steps to monitor a group of resources but this error message is displayed as shown in the image.

Not recognizing the same features within the Azure group.

Note: Checkmk 1.6.0p14

https://checkmk.com/cms_monitoring_azure.html

One point - why there is a “Manual check”?
The resources you want to monitor are only given to the special agent as options.

Manual check is recognized automatically.
Shouldn’t I have recognized the group’s other resources?
If so do you know the possible solution?

There is something wrong with this manual check. Can you take a look at your manual check definitions? And if possible disable the rule.
Normally you should only see the upper one.
All resources available from the Azure agent are assigned to piggyback hosts. You need to create for every resource group a host object. This host object then shows the received data.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.