Is there a way to add a Combinined Graph (cee) to a dashboard?

I tried to add a combined graph to a dashboard said it was a bad graph type. Is there anyway to do this?

(seems like a nice feature to add, if not)

The combined graph you can save as a custom graph and this custom graph can then be added to an dashboard.
Yes it would be good if you can add the combined graph directly but i think this is a workaround usable for the moment.

That worked great! But, I did an Disk I/O Summary graph across my ESXi hosts, and while the custom graph goes into the dashboard ok, when I tried to add the legend to it, it crashes (ok without legend, crashes when you attempt to add the legend). Others across ESXi hosts worked however (was able to add legend for CPU utilization combined graph).

Error when I attempt to add the legend to the dashlet for the combined graph of Disk I/O Summary. CEE 1.6.0p14

Cannot create graph

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/omd/sites/monitor/lib/python/cmk/gui/cee/plugins/metrics/html_render.py", line 680, in render_graph_content_html
    graph_render_options)
  File "/omd/sites/monitor/lib/python/cmk/gui/cee/plugins/metrics/artwork.py", line 164, in compute_graph_artwork
    layouted_curves, mirrored),
  File "/omd/sites/monitor/lib/python/cmk/gui/cee/plugins/metrics/artwork.py", line 440, in compute_graph_v_axis
    num_v_labels = max(2, (height_ex - 2) / math.log(height_ex) * 1.6)
ValueError: math domain error

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.