Monitoring SAP R/3 + SAP HANA

Oh, I didn’t know. What kind of company blocks imgur anyway lol

Well, because of being a new member, I can only upload one image per post, but basically I got some services created within Check_MK. The services’ names correspond to the repeated lines on the following image. So for example, I got a service named “File Welcome to the SAP HANA Database interactive terminal.” Another one called “File Type :\h for help with commands” And the last one called “File \q to quit”. They all have a status of “WARN - File stat time failed”. I also got a log service, called “Log SAP HANA Alerts for HDB 02”. The logs it gives me are the names of the other services, all 3 of them, once a minute. I hope you can understand.

Edit:
Additionally, the Check_MK Discovery service, goes into an unknown state, and if I try to do a full services scan, I get the following error message:

Starting job…
+ FETCHING DATA
[agent] Execute data source
[piggyback] Execute data source
No piggyback files for ‘ip_adress’. Skip processing.
No piggyback files for ‘ip_address’. Skip processing.
WARNING: Exception while parsing agent section ‘sap_hana_status’: IndexError(‘list index out of range’,)
File “/omd/sites/site_name/lib/python/cmk_base/data_sources/host_sections.py”, line 299, in _update_with_parse_function
return parse_function(section_content)
File “/omd/sites/site_name/share/check_mk/checks/sap_hana_status”, line 43, in parse_sap_hana_status
‘version’: line[2],
systemd_units does not support discovery. Skipping it.
ps_lnx does not support discovery. Skipping it.
ps.perf does not support discovery. Skipping it.
Completed.

Output from running the plugin from terminal