Nagios plugins PHP error

Hi,

I try to use Nagios plugins, but it did not work correctly with the following error:

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function snmpget() in /opt/omd/sites/mysite/local/lib/nagios/plugins/check_terastation_storage.php:96 Stack trace: #0

How can I install the SNMP module in the checkmk appliance?

Cheers,
Hiroko

I cannot even start to comprehend what you are trying to do. But you are doing it wrong most certainly.

Can you please outline, what you are trying to accomplish?

I want to set up this plugin, but it doesn’t work.
https://exchange.nagios.org/directory/Plugins/Hardware/Storage-Systems/SAN-and-NAS/Check-TeraStation-Storage/details

The plug-ins are placed here:
/opt/omd/sites/toguchi/local/lib/nagios/plugins

But, the custom check for service discovery shows an error like this image.

How can I solve this problem?

Well, frankly you can not. The appliance is as the name suggest not intended to be tampered with.
You could try to set up the check on a normal Linux server and see if you can get it working there. If that works you can create a satellite with a normal Linux OS and run that kind of checks there.

Other approach would be running the check script on a monitored host with the required PHP modules installed through MRPE or a local check.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed. Contact an admin if you think this should be re-opened.