Not able to access users management page

CMK version: 2.0.0p12
OS version: Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)

Error message: Internal error: (‘unexpected EOF while parsing’, (’’, 12, 12, " ‘user’: Non"))

Hello,

accessing the users management page in checkmk (Setup/Users/Users) results repeatable in the error message as above. Has anyone an idea how i can resolv this Issue?

Thanks for any help.

I am still not able to access the users management page. Does anyone have an idea, how i could start to find the cause for that? I only see the error message and the crash report (yes i submitted the report), but that isn’t helpful to me.

Thanks for any advise.

Can you go to this folder and take a backup of all the files in this folder (lets say /tmp) ?
~/var/check_mk/background_jobs/

After this delete all the files from this folder and restart the site. Do you still see the error ?

Thanks for your help!

In this folder is a couple of subfolders and only one file “job_initialization.lock”. Do you mean that single file or also files at the subfolders / and the subfolders?

First i only deleted the file ‘~/var/check_mk/background_jobs/user_sync/jobstatus.mk’. This solved the problem of accessing the users management page. After that i got a similar error when accessing the background jobs page.

I finally deleted the whole content of the folder ‘~/var/check_mk/background_jobs/’. - This seemed to solve the situation - No more errors and no unexpected impact at all.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed. Contact an admin if you think this should be re-opened.