Not able to access users management page

CMK version: 2.0.0p12
OS version: Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)

Error message: Internal error: (‘unexpected EOF while parsing’, (’’, 12, 12, " ‘user’: Non"))

Hello,

accessing the users management page in checkmk (Setup/Users/Users) results repeatable in the error message as above. Has anyone an idea how i can resolv this Issue?

Thanks for any help.

I am still not able to access the users management page. Does anyone have an idea, how i could start to find the cause for that? I only see the error message and the crash report (yes i submitted the report), but that isn’t helpful to me.

Thanks for any advise.

Can you go to this folder and take a backup of all the files in this folder (lets say /tmp) ?
~/var/check_mk/background_jobs/

After this delete all the files from this folder and restart the site. Do you still see the error ?

Thanks for your help!

In this folder is a couple of subfolders and only one file “job_initialization.lock”. Do you mean that single file or also files at the subfolders / and the subfolders?

First i only deleted the file ‘~/var/check_mk/background_jobs/user_sync/jobstatus.mk’. This solved the problem of accessing the users management page. After that i got a similar error when accessing the background jobs page.

I finally deleted the whole content of the folder ‘~/var/check_mk/background_jobs/’. - This seemed to solve the situation - No more errors and no unexpected impact at all.