PHP errors on centos 8

I just set up a centos 8 server yesterday and put the latest checkmk EE on it (1.6.0p08). I did a backup and restore from my old server (centos 6) to this one and things are looking good, until I looked at the graphs. None of them are working.

I updated to the daily build today to see if that helped, still the same.

I see this type of thing for them:

Deprecated : Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Services_JSON has a deprecated constructor in /opt/omd/versions/1.6.0-2020.02.11.cee/share/pnp4nagios/htdocs/application/lib/json.php on line 115

Deprecated : Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Services_JSON_Error has a deprecated constructor in /opt/omd/versions/1.6.0-2020.02.11.cee/share/pnp4nagios/htdocs/application/lib/json.php on line 781

Deprecated : Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Services_JSON_Error has a deprecated constructor in /opt/omd/versions/1.6.0-2020.02.11.cee/share/pnp4nagios/htdocs/application/lib/json.php on line 795

PNP4Nagios Version 0.6.26

Please check the documentation for information about the following error.

A non-numeric value encountered

file [line]:

/opt/omd/sites/XXX/local/share/check_mk/pnp-templates/check_mk-if64.php [58]:

I did try editing the mentioned files and changing it to be _Construct instead of the class name as the function name and that got rid of the Depricated messages but did not really fix things. Any clues? Does this not work on centos 8, do I need to downgrade to an older PHP?

What error message is now after the changed files only the next one?

If yes then the easiest way to test something is - move this file from the pnp-templates to some other place and try to access your graphs. This is a manually modified file and i don’t know what was done there.

One other thing beside this point. What version of CMK was on the CentOS 6 system before?
And was the CentOS 6 a 32 or 64 bit system?

What I am running now is a fresh upgrade to the daily build, no modified files. The screenshot is what I see.

When I move the check_mk-if64.php file out of that directory then I see missing graphs. I cannot put two images in this post so I’ll do a 2nd reply with that image.

CMK on the centos 6 was at 1.6.0p5. To get it set up on the new server I installed p5, restored, installed p6, then upgraded the site.

The old server was 64-bit.

Thanks,
Mitch

The fix for me:

sudo vi /omd/versions/1.6.0p8.cre/share/pnp4nagios/htdocs/index.php

And comment out:
error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_STRICT);

so it uses the php.ini settings I have set instead.