Problem with NagVis after update

CMK version: 2.1.0p14
OS version: CentOS 7.9

Error message:
[Sat Oct 15 10:25:44.719623 2022] [fcgid:warn] [pid 21745] [client 127.0.0.1:52044] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Arrays are not allowed as constants in /opt/omd/versions/2.1.0p14.cee/share/nagvis/htdocs/server/core/sources/geomap.php on line 9, referer: https://xxx/xxx/check_mk/index.py?start_url=%2Fxxx%2Fcheck_mk%2Fwato.py%3Fmode%3Dchangelog

After updating to 2.1, I can’t view the nagvis maps, and in the log file I get the error above.

If I create a new site, there is no problems

If I comment the line 9 of geomap.php the problem disappear and apparently I can work with NagVis

Is it clear that the problem is with the site’s config, but I can’t figure out how and where search the culprit…

Can someone help me?

Thanks,
Andrea

1 Like

I found exactly the same problem … with debian 10 as operation system I got no problem, but with CentOS 7.9 as well:

see also: computer:2:know > the quick and dirty solution is the same, comment out line 9 in the geomap.php :innocent:

same thing for me, I couldn’t make nagvis using the php’s update

Hello,

the problem is the PHP version of CentOS 7 (5.4). The only practical solution is to edit geomap.php on every update…

Andrea

Hello i’m on redhat 7.9 and PHP, do you know on which PHP version it’s resolved ?
I’ve tried on 7.3 without success.

Fabrice

Hello,

I am sorry. I looked at it a while ago and can’t remember.

Andrea

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed. Contact an admin if you think this should be re-opened.