Dear friends of Checkmk,
the new stable release 1.6.0p22 of Checkmk is ready for download.
This maintenance release ships with 9 changes affecing all editions of Checkmk,
1 Enterprise Edition specific changes and 0 Managed Services Edition specific
The most important functional fix in this version is the update of NagVis.
Checkmk 1.6.0p21 delivered a NagVis version that could lead to broken map
configurations under certain circumstances.
Changes in all Checkmk Editions:
Checks & agents:
- 11844 SEC: Windows agent internal communication channel is secure now
- 12119 FIX: docker_container_cpu check accepts cgroup v2 values
- 11728 FIX: zfsget: handle datasets with no available space correctly
Core & setup:
- 11942 FIX: webapi: fix TypeError when formatting tags
- 12132 FIX: NagVis: Fix incompatibility with PHP 7.4 or newer
- 12126 FIX: NagVis: Updated to 1.9.25
- 12232 FIX: Error reporting in downtime script (treasures)
- 11791 FIX: First column in single dataset layout of views consumed too much space
- 12071 FIX: Fix default active time range on iCalendar timeperiod imports
NOTE: Please refer to the migration notes!
Changes in the Checkmk Enterprise Edition:
Core & setup:
- 11905 FIX: Restore event helper time out to 3s
Changes in the Checkmk Managed Services Edition:
You can download Checkmk from our download page:
Please mail bug reports and qualified feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We greatly thank you for using Checkmk and wish you a successful monitoring,
Your Checkmk Team