Dear friends of Checkmk,
the new stable release 1.6.0p29 of Checkmk is ready for download.
This maintenance release ships with 7 changes affecting all editions of Checkmk,
0 Enterprise Edition specific changes and 0 Managed Services Edition specific changes.
Maintenance periods can be found here: Checkmk versions
Changes in all Checkmk Editions:
- 14098 SEC: Fix ownership of debian maintainer scripts for shipped agent package
Checks & agents:
- 14087 SEC: Fix privilege escalation vulnerability
- 14039 FIX: netapp_disks: Fix WATO inline help
- 13315 Add support for Checkmk Appliance 1.5+
- 13897 SEC: Fix command injection vulnerability
NOTE: Please refer to the migration notes!
- 13876 FIX: Fix encoding of $SERVICEURL$ in notifications
- 13902 SEC: Secure path for OMD hooks
Changes in the Checkmk Enterprise Edition:
Changes in the Checkmk Managed Services Edition:
You can download Checkmk from our download page:
Please mail bug reports and qualified feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We greatly thank you for using Checkmk and wish you a successful monitoring,
Your Checkmk Team