Dear friends of Checkmk,
the new stable release 1.6.0p30 of Checkmk is ready for download.
Changes in all Checkmk Editions:
Checks & agents:
- 14063 FIX: ibm_svc_systemstats: Fix crash in discovery
- 14682 FIX: Guard Livestatus against Nagios custom variables with an empty value.
- 14381 SEC: Fix command injection in SMS notification script
- 14291 SEC: NagVis: Updated to 1.9.34 (Fix security issues)
- 14382 SEC: Don’t leak LDAP server address when connection fails
- 14383 SEC: Fix code injection in watolib
- 14463 FIX: Fix possible error using “Events of application” link
Changes in the Checkmk Enterprise Edition:
Changes in the Checkmk Managed Services Edition:
You can download Checkmk from our download page:
Please mail bug reports and qualified feedback to email@example.com.
We greatly thank you for using Checkmk and wish you a successful monitoring,
Your Checkmk Team