Dear friends of Checkmk,
the new stable release 2.0.0p11 of Checkmk is ready for download.
This maintenance release ships with 3 changes affecting all editions of Checkmk,
2 Enterprise Edition specific changes and 0 Managed Services Edition specific changes.
This release is a hot fix release for the 2.0.0p10 we released yesterday. In
this release a linux agent update of an Checkmk agent run by systemd restarted
the multi-user.target, which can lead to undesired side effects on the
monitored system (such as restarts of unrelated services). In case you did not
experience any issues during agent updates to 2.0.0p10, you are not affected by
this issue. However, we recommend to update to 2.0.0p11.
Changes in all Checkmk Editions:
Checks & agents:
- 13217 FIX: Agent updater and systemd: Do not restart ‘multi-user.target’
Core & setup:
- 12959 FIX: contact group host attribute in REST API
NOTE: Please refer to the migration notes!
- 13152 FIX: Crash reports could not be submitted
Changes in the Checkmk Enterprise Edition:
Dynamic host configuration:
- 12853 FIX: Dynamic host configuration: Fix exception when displaying the execution history
- 13151 FIX: Don’t crash if SLAs are displayed in views
Changes in the Checkmk Managed Services Edition:
You can download Checkmk from our download page:
Please mail bug reports and qualified feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We greatly thank you for using Checkmk and wish you a successful monitoring,
Your Checkmk Team