Requesting suggesion for SNMP related query

Dear CMK Community,

We have enabled SNMP monitoring for a particular device and we have created a rule for getting IP Sec tunnel only while rest of the SNMP informations are disbled. Now the issue is, two entires for each location is showing one is the IP sec details and the other one SNMP success entry (Screenshot Attached).
Kindly help me to remove the SNMP success entry from displaying.

Regards,

Rojy

I’m not aware of a way to do so as it is a “meta” service auto-created by Checkmk to provide metrics and status of the host-specific polling situation.

Why does it bother you, you can use filters in custom views or dashboards to make sure to only display relevant services?

1 Like

Dear Bitwiz,

Thank you for your reply.

But i am facing the issue that, In dash board we are getting faulse count in total firewall devices. Because i am using big number of firewalls in my organisation across the country. And every user has their on dashboards that showing wrong number of firewall that causes our team confusing while supporting. So thats why i want to remove or disable the option. example :: if our firewall is around 30 nos. But after enable SNMP it goes double means, 30+30 = 60 firewalls (Image attached for reference) my all firewall count is 1075 but after setting showing that 2145.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed. Contact an admin if you think this should be re-opened.