SAML Authentication for checkmk with azure AD

**CMK version:2.1
**OS version:Centos 7

Error message:AADSTS700016: Application with identifier 'https:///checkmk/mellon/metadata’ was not found in the directory '**'. This can happen if the application has not been installed by the administrator of the tenant or consented to by any user in the tenant. You may have sent your authentication request to the wrong tenant.

when configuring SAML for azure what is the Azure AD Identifier to be choosed when i have entered my check mk domain i’m getting the above mentioned error message while authenticating using azure ad

Please explain how/what you have followed before just posting an error.
Need details to gain insight in what is causing the error.

SAML(2) is a relationship built on exchanging Metadata from/to application(checkMK) and the Identity Provider (in your case AzureAD).
Looking at the error it seems you have not yet made the trust from the AzureAD-side.

In other Identity providers this message is also seen as ‘untrusted provider’ meaning the base for a/the relationship between the application and the IdentityProvider is not yet in place.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed. Contact an admin if you think this should be re-opened.