Send Service/Host state mails manually to address xy?

Hey guys

Is there any possibility to send a mail regarding a host/service manually? For example when there’s an critical issue on a service and I would like to send it to a colleague?

For some services we get an notification when the service is critical in our service desk. Sometimes I would like to do it before when the service is on warn state but then I need to create a ticket on my own with all necessary information. It’s easier when there’s a feature to send this on address xy.

Greetz

Well, you can create a notification rule for specific services that sends out a notification when the service goes in warning. And use a notification group with the mail address of your colleague in it.

Yeah but that’s not the thing. For me I have two cases:

-send out a notification to different colleagues (they may change)
-send out a notificaiton to different ticket systems/addresses*

*and here’s the thing - it should only be an manually notification, not an automatted one.

The best should be an option like this: Send the status from service/host to this mail address

Simply as it is. Maybe when there’s nothing inside like this, I will add an feature request or an feature idea.

Greetz
Overlord

Ah, I see your point. Indeed, I don’t think that’s possible. At least I couldn’t find it. Only the option to resend a notification that’s already been sent.

Sorry I could not be of more help.
Regards,
Louis

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.