Status report via mail

Using the 2.0.0p11 Raw Edition i need a daily report or dashboard snapshot via mail.
Our backup causing many events with many mails and i need a status report at a defined time with all actual warnings and errors. I can’t find the reporting menu. Do I need to switch to the Free-Edition?
Kind regards

To use the Checkmk buildin Reporting, you need the Enterprise or Free Edition. Note that the Free Edition has limitations on the number of sites and host objects.

Even with the Raw Edition, you can define views which contain the relevant information. The view data can be downloaded as CSV or JSON and sent as e-mail by an external script, controlled with cron. It is also possible to capture the graphical browser output as PNG image with cutycapt or similar tools.

That sounds good. Is there any documentation about the scripts?

Retrieving status data via Livestatus (checkmk.com)
I found it myself. I generate the data into a file and send the text via mail. Automated with a cron job.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed. Contact an admin if you think this should be re-opened.