Windows python version conflict

As already said, I need a ticket and I will find an appropriate solution ASAP.

There are a lot of information about PYTHONHOME on the Internet. And best practice is to AVOID setting of this environment variable. Yes, you are allowed to set PYTHONHOME, as for example, it is allowed to edit Firewall rules, edit PATH variable, edit registry and so on, but do not expect that after editing some packages may be broken.

You don’t have to set either of them.

For most installations, you should not set these variables since they are not needed for Python to run. Python knows where to find its standard library.

The only reason to set PYTHONPATH is to maintain directories of custom Python libraries that you do not want to install in the global default location (i.e., the site-packages directory).

Warning: Do not use the PYTHONHOME environment variable. If it is set on your system, remove it following the guidelines below. It is extremely fragile, and if you know enough to use it safely, then you know much more than enough to need this article. Its purpose, quickly swapping among Python installations, is almost always better accomplished by modifying the PATH environment variable or by directly referencing the desired Python executable.