October is over! It is time for the newest Community Bulletin.
We changed the way we treat old Feature requests, and had a call to discuss those changes. Take a look at the overview in this thread: Feature portal update
Updates from @thohenstatt on the user surveys that allow us to improve Checkmk’s UX:
- We have implemented the new default number of columns in host views based on your responses: [Survey - Results are in!] Micro survey #6: What does your Checkmk site look like? - #6 by thohenstatt
- We have started a survey about notifications: [Survey] Micro Survey #10: "You have 1 new message" - all about Notifications
- Bonus topic: let us know if you know a great UX designer to join our team
- On the 7th of November, @martin.hirschvogel will be part of the talk at Data Center Nation Zurich 2023, do not miss the talk if you are there!
- On November 8th at 3:45pm, do not miss Lars, VP of Development at Checkmk, at the Open Source Monitoring Conference (OSMC)
- We hosted a SaaS Meetup in our Munich office
- Our US team also attended the All Things Open Conference this month
If you want to stay updated with all the events we attend and much more, please follow our soial media:
We have a new Community Helper! Thank you @Tom201023, it is always great to see new people joining the community of helpers!
Please do not forget to mark the message that helped you resolved your issue as a Solution! It is extremely important for others to understand that the question is resolved and it also shows the appreciation to the author of the solution
As always, it is great to see you all being active in the community and being patient and supportive even in the most tricky topics.
Grateful to be part of the community and,
wishing you a great November,