Autodiscover doesn not work as expected

Hello
Thanks for your reply. But I have further questions.
What do you mean by “These are no normal configured hosts”? As I said, I configured the host both via Ansible and RestAPI and WATO. Yes, I know if the host is down, there will be no discovery. I’m still wondering why it is down? As you see, the one with discovered services is UP, the other once are down at the same time.
I cannot force a service discovery because,
the machine is configured by an ansible playbook. The host will be checked through a vpn tunnel and a dynamic dns name. At first the new machine has to reboot and establish the vpn tunnel - no big deal. Next the new machine needs to register its DNS name. In our environment, this will take quite a time until the DNS name is known to CMK. So at the time when ansible registers this new host, there will be no DNS resolution, so a service discovery will fail. This is the reason why I want to discover the services automatically at a later time.
I use ssh as an individual agent (as you see) and I defined “use state of CMK agent” as host check cmd. Is this the right config? Or do I need some further setting for getting the host state?