Availability - downtime effect uptime %

Hi. I’m using the check_mk raw.
I have a few question about the availability report.

1. Is the option “configure detail of the report” for “Grouping - by hostgroup” work? When i applied, it keep saying “not cantained in any group”
  2. How do i make the host that have downtime did not effect the summary of all host? let said i have 20 host, with 2 having downtime for this week, how can i achieved 100% in summary? i have tried “scheduled downtime - exclude downtime”, but my host availability is still 95% (when using the this option, my total % is not 100)

Edit:

so this is for my first problem, where even though i have set grouping by host group, it said all my host not contained in any group.

This is for my 2nd problem, where the option “Scheduled Downtimes”, i have already set the handling option “Exclude scheduled downtimes”, but the result is like this

the two host that has been downtime and exclude because of the options.

somehow the summary is not 100%. i think it should show 100% uptime, not 95.83% only.

For some good advice some small screenshots would be nice of your availability configuration and how the output looks like.

hi, i have already update my question to also include the option that i use

hi andreas, any update on this?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.