Broken links in dashboard after update to 2.0.0p27

Hi,

I have recently updated from 2.0.0p16 to 2.0.0p27, now there is a problem with some links on the dashboard.

On a dashlet showing events from event console where a link is set to the view "Event Console - Events of Host (ec_events_of_host) on the column containing the hostname the resulting url is dashboard_dashlet.py?event_host=example.org&host=example.org&view_name=es_events_of_host what leads to the message “Invalid user input - The name of the dashboard is missing”.

When I set the link on the state-column the link points to view.py instead of dashboard_dashlet.py and it works.

Can someone confirm this behaviour? I wonder if this a bug or if there could be anything wrong with my configuration.

Regards
Christian

Excalty the same issue with RAW 2.1.0p13. Even if i set “Events/Host:Hostname” to “Do not add a link” an invalid link will be added. If a add a link to alias (or to state) it works like expected. Just “host” is not working…

Will be fixed with Werk #14887 in 2.0.0p30 / 2.1.0p14

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed. Contact an admin if you think this should be re-opened.