Change graph for predicted monitoring in a custom check

Hi,

I’m creating a custom spezial agent and I use predictive monitoring for it. I was wondering if it is possible to change the graph of the prediction, like it is possible for other graphs.

For my other graphs I can mkae the settings in my graphing file like this:

metric_data_domain_post_compression_in_bytes = Metric(
    name="post_compression_in_bytes",
    title=Title("post compression in bytes"),
    unit = Unit(DecimalNotation("")),
    color=Color.BLUE,
)

and it works.

I tried to use different names for the prediction graph I can’t make that work.

in the rrd info file the name of the graph is predict_post_compression_in_bytes

but it does not change the graph.

So the question is:
Is it even possible to change the look of a prediction graph, since I did not create it myself? It was created by the “prediction API” or whatever.

here is the code from my agent_based file for the prediction:

yield from check_levels(
		value=post_compression_in_bytes_value,
		levels_upper=params.get('levels_post_compression_in_bytes_upper'),
		metric_name='post_compression_in_bytes',
		render_func=str,
		label='post_compression_in_bytes',
	)

Thanks and BR
Andre