Check_MK Discovery Can not load Robotmk JSON data! (json.loads())

Hello.

Thank you @thedom and @simonm for the help.
Sorry for the late reply but got some other important issue to attend to.

• I’ve created a folder for the test inside the robot folder that I also created. Moved the .robot file there.
  • Configured a new suite for this test. But I think it was not necessary as for testing purposes, the robotmk would run the tests existing on the robot folder, and it didn’t.
  • Baked a new agent and deployed. Restarted agent on the machine.
  • I don’t have the log\robotmk folder. It still doesn’t seem to be working. I have no robotmk logs anywhere.
  • I’m able to run the test manually with the ‘robot’ command. It works. I’ve removed from the test the output part (I’m using hello-world), as I read somewhere that it would be an issue.
  • Is this what you asked about the interpreter? This line from the log, looks like “venv” in there:
    2022-11-22 17:57:35.579 [srv 4828] [Trace] Exec app ‘C:\ProgramData\checkmk\agent\modules\python-3.venv\Scripts\python.exe C:\ProgramData\checkmk\agent\plugins\robotmk-runner.py’, mode [0]
  • I didn’t had a python rule so I added one as per your suggestion.
  • I seem to have python installed under my user profile. It was already there as the Windows machine I’m using for the test is my laptop and python was already installed for other needs. I don’t want to mess with it as I use it for some of my work tasks. If it must not be there, then I’ll have to revert to the Linux test box that has this same issue and continue the tests there.
  • I didn’t spot any XML/HTML files, except when I run manually the test.
  • I executed the agent exe by hand and the output is a set of different instructions for different uses, but no reference to robotmk was found.
  • Don’t know how to execute it from the server. Is it from the monitoring site, somewhere?

Sorry for the trouble, and thank you for the help.