Check_MK Discovery Can not load Robotmk JSON data! (json.loads())

yeah i know , and the only think to make it start is ti change a rule to Use Checkmk Python, if it has been installed… but there is an error … It’s like checkmk would execute robotMK when it is using it’s own interpreter … i am not sure why it’s happening like that … I’ll be in touch about it when i run some more test e.g.
Python doesn’t have to be installed locally but Libraries can be installed using CMK python 3.8 like that :
1.open terminal CMD as admin.
2.run : c:\ProgramData\checkmk\agent\modules\python-3.venv\Scripts.\python -m pip install robotframework pyyaml mergedeep python-dateutil
3. run needed extensions :
e.g.
c:\ProgramData\checkmk\agent\modules\python-3.venv\Scripts.\python -m pip install --upgrade robotframework-seleniumlibrary
or
c:\ProgramData\checkmk\agent\modules\python-3.venv\Scripts.\python -m pip install rpaframework

in terms of seleniumlibrary it solves the problem and everything works as it should well everything there is update of the agent everything what robot is using have to be reinstalled … i have idea how to overcome that as well …but e.g. RPA needs newer python installed and 64 bit and other dependencies …
I dont think that going with the way of using build in interpreter is a good idea …
i can uninstall local python but then it’s messing up CMK agent as for updating needs build in python wrrrr… have you got any other suggestions how to make robotmk to start ??
meanwhile maybe you could share your testing set up ? what cmk you are using 2.1.xx ? what system client has ? what python version you installing to use robotframwork ?
anything really would help …