[Check_mk (english)] Activate periodic notification only for critical state

Hi list,

Is there a way to activate periodic notification only for critical state ? I have succeed to activate the periodic notification for one service but it applies also for warning/critical state and i want it to occur only at the critical state of the service.

Thks in advance

···

Guillaume Comte

06 25 85 02 02 | guillaume.comte@blade-group.com
90 avenue des Ternes, 75 017 Paris

I don’t see any way to do it in WATO. You could disable notifications for that

service for the warning state. In that case you would not get any warning

···

notifications…but the critical and periodic critical alerts would still be sent.

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 16, 2017, at 10:02 AM, Guillaume Comte guillaume.comte@blade-group.com wrote:

Hi list,

Is there a way to activate periodic notification only for critical state ? I have succeed to activate the periodic notification for one service but it applies also for warning/critical state and i want it to occur only at the critical state of the service.

Thks in advance

Guillaume Comte

checkmk-en mailing list
checkmk-en@lists.mathias-kettner.de
http://lists.mathias-kettner.de/mailman/listinfo/checkmk-en

Yeah,

Since i have asked my question i’ve digged arround notifications options, and found that i can restrict number of notifications for selected state changes, so i have activated the periodic notification for the service i want.

Then i have created a notification rule that restrict to 1 notification for all but the critical state for my service.

That did the trick, :slight_smile:

Pretty twisted, but with imagination we can do a lot of things with check_mk !

Thks

···

2017-06-16 16:29 GMT+02:00 Jam Mulch spammagnet10@gmail.com:

I don’t see any way to do it in WATO. You could disable notifications for that

service for the warning state. In that case you would not get any warning

notifications…but the critical and periodic critical alerts would still be sent.

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 16, 2017, at 10:02 AM, Guillaume Comte guillaume.comte@blade-group.com wrote:

Hi list,

Thks in advance

Guillaume Comte

checkmk-en mailing list
checkmk-en@lists.mathias-kettner.de
http://lists.mathias-kettner.de/mailman/listinfo/checkmk-en

Guillaume Comte