[Check_mk (english)] Citrix plugins

Hi,

I have a question about the correcto proces for the plugin citrix_farm.ps1 in a server.

i have this information too:

The citrix_farm.ps1 plugin must be installed on the controller, and the Checkmk agent must be executed with Citrix Admin permissions for this to work.

And i see the prerequisites in the plugin also:

Script must run on a XenDesktop Controller as Citrix Admin

The check mk agent and the script needs a Citrix Admin permissions ?

And can some one explain me the correct location that i need to put this plugin ?

THANK YOU!!

Yes and no :slight_smile:
The agent runs normally as local system account, this will not work with the Citrix plugin as this needs Citrix admin rights. You have to configure the agent with an account who has this right.
The Citrix plugin must be at the same location as all other plugins. If this is a 1.6 agent → C:\ProgramData\checkmk\agent\plugins\

Hi Andreas,

Thank you for your response, I have another question, how or were I need to put the credentials for Citrix admin ? Or how I can give the permissions ?

You have only to change the account for the checkmk service. At the moment it should be the local system account. There you insert an account with Citrix admin rights.

Hi Andreas,

Understood thank you for the information again, just to confirm, this is the configuration that we need to configure on the properties of the cmk agent right?

Citrix configuration account

And again thank you for your kind response.

Yes that’s right.
I hope that the password is longer than 3 characters :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.