CHECK_MK ( SNMP) Sucess Execution details

Hai Check_MK communitty,

Can any one help with this. My issue is i am added firewall wth the supporting option SNMP of IPSEC details. My details are delivering by checkmk is accurate but in my dashboard it hard to consolidate that my total number of firewalls device and its details. (example : if we added 2 firewall then the dashboard will show total number of device is 2, but in my case it showing 4 devices. image attached for reference). Can any one had idea that how to disabe or remove the first case that “SNMP sucess” option to disable. Sorry my english is not good.

two more image for reference for my issue :-
1 :: My Total firewall count is 86 (but showing 118 after SNMP activated in some firewalls)

hhh

2 :: This image shows my issue ( updated every SNMP firewall showing two seprate check details that causes my dashboard also count 1 firewall to 2 firewalls)

The dashboard is counting service checks, not firewalls.
You cannot disable the Check_MK service checks as it is essential to checkmk’s operation.

1 Like

Dear R.Sander,

Thank you for your reply first.

Is there any option to get atleast checkmk dash board count correctly. any suggestions…?

Regards,
Rojy

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed. Contact an admin if you think this should be re-opened.