Check-mk TLS registration of windows client

Hi all…
I have latest stable version 2.1.0p28 of check-mk upgraded from 1.5.0p7 (in three steps: 1.5 to 1.6, 1.6 to 2.0, 2.0 to 2.1) on a server Cent OS 7.0.

I’m upgrading the agents on only two Windows server for testing.
I have did TLS registering and has no problem. It does appears no problems with confirming certificate of the site, and if i check status i see connection “operational” amd with UIID.

On checkmk server i type command: "cmk --debug -vvn hostname”.
In the list of various command i see, for every service, this note “PEND - Check plugin received no monitoring data” and, at the end of the output command, i receive this notification:
“[agent] FileNotFoundError(2, ‘No such file or directory’)(!!), Got no information from host(!!)”.
The host is registered for TLS.
Also on the checkmk web GUI i have these three alerts for the Windows host mentioned:

1. service “Check_MK” - [agent] FileNotFoundError(2, ‘No such file or directory’)CRIT , Got no information from hostCRIT , execution time 0.0 sec;

2. service “Check_MK Agent” - Version: 2.1.0p28, OS: windows, TLS is not activated on monitored host (see details)WARN , Agent plugins: 1, Local checks: 0;

3. service “Check_MK HW/SW Inventory” - Cannot update treeWARN , Found 1 inventory entries, [agent] FileNotFoundError(2, ‘No such file or directory’).

Before agents updating, the old 1.5.0p7 version agent was working very good without problems (also with latest version of checkmk) and obviously without TLS.
Please help me, how can i solve this issue?
Thanks in advance at all.