Check_MK upgrade to version 2.0.0p16 failed

Hello,
I tried to upgrade check_mk 1.6.0p27 to latest 2.0.0p16.

Upgrade stop to this permission error:
Saving temporary filesystem contents…Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/omd/versions/2.0.0p16.cee/bin/omd”, line 60, in
omdlib.main.main()
File “/omd/versions/2.0.0p16.cee/lib/python3/omdlib/main.py”, line 4009, in main
command.handler(version_info, site, global_opts, args, command_options)
File “/omd/versions/2.0.0p16.cee/lib/python3/omdlib/main.py”, line 2330, in main_update
unmount_tmpfs(site)
File “/omd/versions/2.0.0p16.cee/lib/python3/omdlib/tmpfs.py”, line 131, in unmount_tmpfs
save_tmpfs_dump(site)
File “/omd/versions/2.0.0p16.cee/lib/python3/omdlib/tmpfs.py”, line 258, in save_tmpfs_dump
with tarfile.TarFile(dump_path, mode=“w”) as f:
File “/omd/versions/2.0.0p16.cee/lib/python3.8/tarfile.py”, line 1466, in init
fileobj = bltn_open(name, self._mode)
PermissionError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: ‘/omd/sites/dc/var/omd/tmpfs-dump.tar’

I use checkmk enterprise edition and appliance version is 1.4.17

You probably have files in your site, which are not owned by the site user. You want to double check that prior to updating. Also follow this guide to ensure a smooth update.

Thanks now I managed to update version 2.0.0p16.

Anyway I needed to restore back version 1.6.0p27 because opsgenie integration stopped working in latest version.

A downgrade is not possible. You need to restore a backup in that case.

However, the Opsgenie integration is built-in and works out of the box in Checkmk 2.0.
You might want to check your local structure for any custom files, which overwrite the built-in integration.

I tried to use out of the box Opsgenie integration. I got this error message:
HTTP response body: {“message”: “Could not authenticate”, “took”: 0.001, “requestId”: “9794f9a3-cea9-4422-9516-d1cf3bdc6d3f”, “url”: "}
I got this message. We are using EU Opsgenie and this url doesn’t updated to notification response.
“message”: “Could not authenticate”, “took”: 0.001, “url”: “https://api.opsgenie.com/v2/alerts”}

I tried to add domain option to notification setting but it doesn’t help.

I cannot really help you regarding Opsgenie, but that is off topic for this post anyway.

Please open a dedicated thread for your problem. Good luck! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed. Contact an admin if you think this should be re-opened.