I was trying to setup the Check_Mk agent on a Windows machine, but facing some issues with the setup.
- I installed the check_mk_agent.msi package on Windows but this by default have only has the following useful checks (in our case):
- Filesystem (Disk storage)
- Memory and pagefile
- Processor queue (CPU load)
- I would have to check the following services too on a Windows machine, but not sure how to set these up:
- All installed MSSQL server instance status
- MySQL instance status (if installed)
- Mailenable/Smartermail/IceWarp queue (if possible)
- IIS web server status
If anyone could advise on how to set these services up on Check_Mk Windows agent, would be much helpful.