Check_MK Windows Agent

Thanks @andreas-doehler , this one helped me a lot. I’m now able to get the MSSQL instance status (installed locally) by using mssql.vbs plugin copied over to plugins/ folder. This was not asked for any ini file.

I have also placed mk_mysql.vbs into the plugins folder, but this is not working correctly. I guess this require an ini file with the mysql user credentials to work same as on Linux. But not sure where to set this ini file, and what could be the content. Can you outline the correct step for this?

I see the wmi_webservices plugins included by default, but all those checks are still in pending status. I’m able to load the websites from the server, but the CMK still has it as PEND status.

The Status column has the error “WAITING - Counter based check, cannot be done offline”. As I said, the web server is online and I’m able to load from outside of the server just fine. Not sure why this check is being stated as this.

For “Mailenable/Smartermail/IceWarp queue”, these are the commonly installed MTA (Mail Servers) on Windows system. If there is any chance to check the queue status, would be helpful.

Please advise me further on the above :slight_smile: